- Collection and Usage of information
- We may collect personal information about you when you visit our website, including name, address, email address, phone numbers, information used to personalize, date of birth and other information. Gliterin uses this information to provide better service to you and to enable us to contact you if a problem arises.
- We may ask you for and collect personal information at other times, including when you avail the services of Gliterin; when you complete surveys on Gliterin’s website; when you participate in a user forum or blog hosted by Gliterin or one of/any of our business partners. We use the information you provide to help us provide you better services, to customize your experience on our website, and to provide advice and purchase recommendations and for other purposes consistent with this statement. Gliterin may also match user information with third party data to help us better understand our customers.
- We will use the personal information you provide through the Website to respond to your questions, have efficient communication and to provide you with efficient customer service. After you have entered personal information into a form or data field on the Website, we may use certain identifying technologies to allow that website to “remember” your personal preferences, such as sections of the Website that you visit frequently and, if you choose, your user ID.
- We shall collect, store and use your information in compliance with all applicable laws. You may always limit the amount and type of personal information that we receive about you by choosing not to enter any personal information into forms or data fields on the Website. Some of our online services can only be provided to you if you provide us with appropriate personal information. Other parts of the Website may ask whether you wish to opt out or opt into our contact lists for offers, promotions and additional services that may be of interest to you. If opted to do so, we may use this information for marketing and promotional purpose. For example, in accordance with applicable law and with your consent, we will use your email address to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, and to contact you about products or information we think may interest you. However, you shall have an option to unsubscribe from our updated and news letter if you may please.
- Gliterin also conducts research on its users’ demographics, interests, and behavior based on the information provided to us when the user engages us for providing any services or simply visit our website. We do this to better understand and serve our users. This research is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis so as to prevent identification of personal information relating to any one individual. Gliterin may share this aggregated data with our business partners/subsidiaries and not with any other unauthorised third party/entity.
- In addition, our web server logs collect the domain names and certain related data of visitors to our web sites. This information is aggregated to measure number of visits, average time spent on our web site, pages viewed and web site usage information. We use this information to measure the use of our sites; to improve the content of our sites; and to provide tailored advertisements. Aggregated information is not used in such a form that would enable direct connection of any personal information to our visitors.
- That unless the user/visitor signs through his email on our website we shall provide only that information for which the user/visitor has requested for and sought assistance for through our online portal. Further, detailed and complete assistance can be requested by signing up by the visitor.
- Finally, we may also ask for your personal information when you express an interest in employment opportunities at Gliterin.
- A cookie is a small string of information of website that you visit transfers to your computer for identification purposes. Cookies can be used to follow your activity on the website and that information helps us to understand your preferences and improve your website experience. Cookies are also used to remember for instance your user name and password.
- You can turn off all cookies, in case you prefer not to receive them. You can also have your computer warn you whenever cookies are being used. For both options you have to adjust your browser settings (like internet explorer, Google Chrome). There are also software products available that can manage cookies for you.
- We along with certain third parties also may use technologies called beacons (or “pixels”) that communicate information from your device to a server. Beacons can be embedded in online content, videos, and emails, and can allow a server to read certain types of information from your device, know when you have viewed particular content or a particular email message, determine the time and date on which you viewed the beacon, and the IP address of your device. We and certain third parties use beacons for a variety of purposes, including to analyse the use of our Services and (in conjunction with cookies) to provide content and ads that are more relevant to you.
- Opt-Out, Delete Or Modify Personal Information
- You may cancel your registration at any time, and you can choose to opt-out of receiving any e-mails and/or sms messages from us by unsubscribing.
- If you want to opt-out, delete or modify your personal information, please visit the subscription page. We encourage you promptly to update your personal information if it changes.
- Protecting Your Data
- We secure our website and other systems against loss, destruction, unauthorized access, modification or distribution of your data by unauthorized persons by implementing the appropriate technical and organizational measures.
- We will maintain adequate technical and organizational security measures to protect personally identifiable information.
- As a policy, we secure each web page that collects personal information; however, the confidentiality of personal information transmitted over the Internet will not be guaranteed. We urge you to exercise caution when transmitting personal information over the Internet. We are committed to maintain privacy of our clients and shall adopt all the measures to prevent leakage of personal information relating to our clients. However, we shall not be held responsible for any loss arising out of access and usage of unauthorised personal information by an unauthorised third party despite using all due measures by us.
- We are not obliged to store your Information for a period which is beyond the intended purpose for which such Information was collected or submitted.
- Your Consent
- Online Policy
- Right To Information
- There is a right to information about your personal data that we store and the right to rectification, blocking and deleting your stored personal data for which you can contact us at email@example.com
- Links To Other Websites
- Change In Policy